IDAlert is a 5-year project that began in June 2022. Our project website https://idalertproject.eu is run Three o’clock.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter the “GDPR”).
All information that we use and/or gather will be used in accordance with the GDPR. To find out more about the EU Data Protection Rules click here.
In our Service, we provide forms through which you can contact us and subscribe to our newsletter, and we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal data”).
Through interactions with us on IDAlert social media, message boards, web notifications, telephone, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of personal information you have provided to us such as, your name and email address.
Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
– Your email address
– Your first name
– Your last name
– Your country
– Your organisation
– Your occupation
Our Service uses SendinBlue to give us an understanding of our visitors. This third-party service collects data which includes, but is not limited to:
– The forms you fill in on our Service
– The date and time of when you opened our newsletter
Note On Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Note On Links To Other Websites
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect and store your personal information only when this is voluntarily shared by you through one of the forms on our Website.
Forms we have that collect personal data include, but is not limited to:
– Newsletter signup form
We may also collect and store your personal information when you voluntarily share this with us through means of correspondence which include, but is not limited to:
– Phone call
Usage data is collected at the hand of:
– Ionos analytics
Ionos analytics: When you visit our website, we may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your IP address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use the personal information you have voluntarily shared with us to:
– Subscribe you to our newsletter following explicit consent
– Get a better understanding of our audience
We use your usage data to:
– give us a better understanding of how you use our Service so that we may improve the services offered by IDAlert.
– to block disruptive use and to establish the number of visits of our websites at the hand of IP addresses and device identifiers.
By combining your usage data with that of other visitors to our Service, we can get a better understanding of how our Service is used by our audience and make improvements.
Legal Bases For Processing Your Data
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
– it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us)
– it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
– you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
– we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
The personal information you have freely shared with us is stored on:
The usage data that third-party services capture from your visit is stored on:
Retention Of Your Personal Data
We do not keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Retention Of Your Usage Data
We will retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:-
– The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
– Understanding how you use our Service
What Cookies Do We Use?
Functionality cookies – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
How To Manage Cookies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies but, if you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings to notify you when cookies are sent or you can reject the cookies altogether. To do so you may, for example, consult:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of some features of Three o’clock services, and we might not be able to provide some features you have previously chosen to receive.
How To Contact Us
Email us at: email@example.com